Rail Solutions from AkzoNobel
Devoe High Performance Coatings and International protective coatings products from AkzoNobel are designed to meet the complex demands of the rail industry. Whether coating new rail cars, or providing maintenance to existing fleets, International’s and Devoe’s range of protective coatings, linings and finishes offer superior protection for a wide variety of cargoes and conditions.
- FDA compliant coatings for dry bulk foods, liquids and oils
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, high heat, corrosion, and chemicals
- Environmentally safe : Low HAPS, Low VOC
- Easy application and fast cure times
- High performance single coat, two coat, or direct-to-metal options
We have recently added two new products to our rail offer, more information on the range is coming soon. To find out more, please complete the form and we will be in touch soon.
Tank cars and hopper cars represent 80% of the railroad cars in North America. Intergard 3500 is a direct-to-metal, 100% solids, gloss exterior coating for tank and hopper cars. This long-life product offers good edge retention, high gloss, good chemical resistance and is HAPS free.
Enviroline 3910 is used as an interior lining for railroad hopper cars where storage of a wide range of chemicals is required. It is FDA approved for use in direct contact with dry food cargos and food grade materials.