Universal Pipe Coating from AkzoNobel
Protection for all industrial pipework
Interbond UPC offers a coating solution that can be used for all process pipes, valves and vessels. It provides protection for equipment operating at extreme temperatures, and is flexible to use in both insulated and non-insulated conditions.
Complex coating systems made easy
- Reduced specification complexity
- Temperature resistant from -196°C (-321°F) to 650°C (1202°F)
- Excellent CUI protection
- Fast and low temperature curing
- Tolerance to over-application
- Any pipe, valve or vessel - One coating solution to protect all industrial pipework in challenging environments.
- Reduced specification complexity - Replaces complex specifications with a single system, minimizing CUI and delivering cost savings.
- Extreme protection for extreme environments - Protects carbon and stainless steel from -196°C (-321°F) to 650°C (1202°F), in insulated and non-insulated conditions.
- Market leading performance - Minimizes the risk early of coating failure through reliable anti-corrosive performance.
- Enhanced technology increases productivity - Short recoat intervals can double productivity compared to traditional systems.
- Developed from proven technology with a +10 year track record - Proven performance with titanium modified inorganic copolymer technology has a 10 year history of protecting insulated equipment in a highly corrosive environment.
Could you save money on CUI costs?
Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is one of the most expensive challenges facing any asset owner and costs industry millions of dollars annually. Traditional CUI solutions can be costly, with specialist application characteristics that can increase risk of failure in service.
UPC technology targets the key application drawbacks of traditional CUI solutions, significantly minimizing the risk of CUI and the cost of rework, whilst maximizing productivity. Discover how you could make savings in our latest article on CUI mitigation.
We are here to help
Our global team of technical and sales experts are available to provide you with the help and support that you need.
We have a team of experts to each industry, who understands your business and objectives.
Benefit from our continuous innovation and scientific expertise.
Our coating advisors all around the world assist you with your technical support and questions.